Monday, October 13, 2014

It's A String Thing #61

I'm playing in Adele Bruno's challenge again this week, (not sure if I will actually make the time line but I made the tile).  You can find the details HERE on her blog.

 Here is the String we were given:


And here is what I managed to do with it based on the tangles we were given.

www.infinite-possibilities.blogspot.com
Gutz; River; Aquafleur

Gutz, (quite a name for a tangle) seriously gave me stomach ache!  It's not the easiest tangle to try  and get to fit into one another.  But, practice makes perfect and I will have to practice that one a bit more.  I do like Aquafleur though, it's the one that has all the dark stripes.

Have a fabulous day!

3 comments:

Adele Bruno said...

Brenda, this tile is just beautiful. It is the tile for honors this week - congratulations!

Carmela said...

WAUW that Aquafleur and gutz are very eyecatching. Very beautiful.

Martha said...

WOW...Brenda, what an AMAZING work-of-art! You certainly made these tangles shine! ♥